Lavender Flowers Sachets

Lavender Flowers Sachets
Wedding favors for Megan and Stephen's wedding

Friday, May 31, 2013

Almost There: Ready for Retirement

Not really ready to retire, but ready to get different job and I am retiring from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. But, I do want to continue to work because I do love people and being out in the world. I want a job doing something I love and it isn't working with offenders I love flowers, dirt, antiques, vintage, fashion, beautiful homegoods, sewing, and I BELIEVE I can find a job working with some of these things listed. I found a place by my house called Pandora's Box and it is like walking up to Heaven and then entering Heaven. It has a beautiful GARDEN outside, with varities of flowers that you cannot buy anywhere else, except on the Internet. Then you enter the STORE and your world changes. You are greeted by friendly people and then you see THINGS. Old and beautiful THINGS!!!!!!!!! It is in Frankston, Texas; located on Highway 155. You just have to stop. Well, if you see it, you will stop anyway. It just makes you feel better to drive by.

No comments:

Post a Comment