Lavender Flowers Sachets

Lavender Flowers Sachets
Wedding favors for Megan and Stephen's wedding

Friday, May 28, 2010

Flowers on "M" Street by Jamie

Excited about my new blog. I got up this morning and I have a beautiful new flowerbed and I can put anything I want in it. Beautiful new hibiscus, all colors. I also have new ideas about what I am ready to create. My beautiful daughter's wedding is coming up and she is making it simple and going green all the way. We are making alot of cute things for it. One is wine holders for all the wine, bread baskets made out of muslin and cotton. She is using antique glass wine glasses. It will be so much fun. I have to go to work later, but I will put on the directions on how we are making the things for her wedding. Stay tuned also to see what all I am putting in my new flowerbed. EXCITED is an understatement!!! Love all of ya'll, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment